Guidelines for the requesting organization
- Should be an IRS-recognized charitable organization, 501(c)(3).
- Should use funds to support the need; events to raise funds for the need will not be considered.
- Should provide volunteer opportunities, to receive priority.
The grant application process
- Our grant-submission window is open March 1 through September 30 each year.
- After September 30, once the grant submission window has closed, we review all applications received, and grant notifications are sent during December of that same year.
- Our aim is to provide funding to all approved requests by December 31 of that year.
ScanSource values all of the communities in which our employees live and work. For that reason, we encourage employees to volunteer their time, talents, and resources at all our offices. With more than 2,100 employees in the United States, Canada, Brazil, and the UK, our philanthropic footprint spans the globe.
Please email us if you have a volunteer opportunity you would like us to consider.
ScanSource Charitable Foundation’s finances
As a private, 501(c)(3) foundation, it’s essential that the ScanSource Charitable Foundation is completely transparent in everything we do, including our finances. Our goal is delivering support—both monetary and through volunteer hours—to the communities in which we live and work. Below is a link to our most recent financial reporting document(s).
Contact the ScanSource Charitable Foundation
Have more questions, or want to learn more about the ScanSource Charitable Foundation? Email us today, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.