APG Warranty Statement
Lifetime Limited Warranty
APG Cash Drawer warrants that its products will be free of defects in material or workmanship for the specific warranty period from the date of manufacture under normal use and service. This warranty is available to the original purchaser and does not cover misused, altered, neglected, carelessly handled products, or products used for any unintended purposes.
APG Cash Drawer will repair or replace, at its option, any cash drawer or cash drawer component(s) found defective during the warranty period. Warranty repairs are completed at no charge for parts or labor and F.O.B. the factory shipping dock. APG Cash Drawer’s sole obligation is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective cash drawer product or cash drawer components.
APG Cash Drawer shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, or any other costs which may occur from the purchase or use of this product. No other warranty (including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) is expressly made or implied. Some states do not allow limitations or exclusions on implied warranties, and in those states, the above limitations of an implied warrant may not apply.
Contact APG Cash Drawer’s customer service department to obtain a Return Materials Authorization number before returning any goods covered by this warranty. This warranty provides specific legal rights and other applicable rights in some states.
- A Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns.
- An RMA number is valid for 30 days.
- DO NOT WRITE ON THE PRODUCT BOX! The RMA number should be visible on the shipping label.
- ScanSource does not accept returns of print heads, barcode media, software or service contracts.
- Mis-ships must be claimed within 15 days of ScanSource invoice date.
- Product must be sent back to the customer in the following circumstances:
- If a product is returned missing any components sent with the original order.
- If the condition of the returned product is in any way misrepresented.
- If the received product is damaged in any way.
- If there is not a valid and visible RMA number.
- If a product returned on a DOA is tested as a full functioning product.
- If product is received over 30 days after the date the RMA number is issued.
- If a product is not returned in the original packaging and/or box